FLYING TIGERS: SHADOWS OVER CHINA AVAILABLE NOW ON STEAM EARLY ACCESSAugust 19, 2015 // tag(s): news, press release
Air-combat action game re-enacts air-battles of American pilots who secretly flew combat for China in the Far East during World War 2, available on Steam Early Access in the immediate.
Sweden, August 19, 2015 — Developer Ace Maddox today announced its air-combat action game FLYING TIGERS: SHADOWS OVER CHINA is available on Steam. The Early Access release offers a polished subset of content and features for both single- and multiplayer modes, and includes a decent number of maps and aircraft (with about a third of the single player campaign already completed).
Steam Store: http://store.steampowered.com/app/365810/
Price: $19.99 / €19.99 / £14.99 (launch discount 20% off)
Gameplay Teaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eFQ59GJ4pc
Swoop the skies of Southeast Asia as FLYING TIGERS: SHADOWS OVER CHINA re-creates a diverse set of historical air-battles including the Japanese Christmas-raids on Rangoon, the Flying Tigers’ first combat over Kunming in China, Battle of the Salween Gorge, flying the “Hump” over the Himalayas, Invasion of Malaya and more.
- Based on historical events. Recreates the clandestine operations of the American Volunteer Group, aka the Flying Tigers, in fighter, bomber, gunner, reconnaissance, torpedo and night missions.
- A fresh variant of WW2 air-combat gaming. Introduces TrazerTime™ slow-motion precision firing while offering a diverse mix of arcade-style combat maneuvers, photo-realistic graphics, a full single-player campaign, action-packed multiplayer modes, eventful weather effects, and much more!
- Multiplayer for up to 16 players! Multiplayer for up to 16 players. Coordinate devastating air-attacks in TEAM DOGFIGHT while providing cover for one another, outdo all enemies in MASTER OF THE SKIES, or go aerial base hunting in CAPTURE THE FLAG.
- Pay once and play! Get the full experience, multiplayer included, for a single payment. This game has no micro-transactions, nor any F2P-elements.
- Memorable third-person aircraft action. Soar the skies of southeastern Asia in the CBI (China-Burma-India) Theatre of WW2 in American, British and Japanese aircraft.
- Exotic lands of the Far East. Locations include Burma, the Himalayas, Thailand, China, the Indian Ocean, Malaya, and more!
About Ace Maddox
Specializing in air-combat action games, Ace Maddox is an independent game company head-quartered in Sweden. Its distributed development team shares a wild interest in combat aviation and arcade games, and is formed by industry veterans from all over the world with diverse backgrounds in the games, digital media and music industries.