THAMMER 1.1 Update Goes Live on SteamDecember 1, 2017
As many of you have noticed already, we’ve recently updated Flying Tigers: Shadows Over China (FTSOC) to version “THAMMER 1.1”. The new patch includes not only new Steam-achievements, but also multiple gameplay enhancements and fixes across subtitles, rendering and audio. We appreciate your continued support, and please continue send any bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org or hit us up on Twitter @AirCombatAction.
- Gameplay: Added HARD difficulty level. Re-tweaked the CASUAL and NORMAL modes.
- Gameplay: Added five new Steam-achievements (for challenges).
- Multiplayer: Added “shortcuts” to MULTIPLAYER screen for (hopefully) quicker joins.
- GUI: Updated the TrazerTime on-screen effect so it looks slightly more spiffy.
- GUI: Updated gamepad/controller graphics to represent the Xbox One controller, replacing the old Xbox 360 iconography.
- Audio: Updated select voice-over performances (English).
- Audio: Check out the SETTINGS/AUDIO. New sound system divides engine sounds, machine gun fire, explosions and ancillary sound effects in separate streams for better volume control.
- Localization: Made various subtitle corrections across the game (for all languages).
- Misc: Fixed an issue where inverting Y-axis setting would not be saved.
- Misc: Fixed numerous (minor) graphical issues.
To your freedom,